Moderator Control Panel ]

High resolution and color accurate photo frame

Show your project with us.

High resolution and color accurate photo frame

Postby Sandeep » Tue May 31, 2016 2:29 pm

I am in the process of building a high resolution photo frame. I intend to use Google Chromebook Pixel LCD screen, known for its resolution (2560 x 1700) and color reproduction. More importantly its screen ratio is 3:2, matches to ratio of photos from DSLR.

Design is to connect eDP of Geekbox to this screen (LP129QE1) and mount all of it in a wooden photo frame.
Sandeep

Re: High resolution and color accurate photo frame

Postby GeekBox » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:16 am

Sandeep wrote:I am in the process of building a high resolution photo frame. I intend to use Google Chromebook Pixel LCD screen, known for its resolution (2560 x 1700) and color reproduction. More importantly its screen ratio is 3:2, matches to ratio of photos from DSLR.

Design is to connect eDP of Geekbox to this screen (LP129QE1) and mount all of it in a wooden photo frame.

Cool! Any technical support needs just let us know!
GeekBox
Site Admin

Postby GeekBox » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 am

Sandeep wrote:I am in the process of building a high resolution photo frame. I intend to use Google Chromebook Pixel LCD screen, known for its resolution (2560 x 1700) and color reproduction. More importantly its screen ratio is 3:2, matches to ratio of photos from DSLR.

How about your projects now?
GeekBox
Site Admin

Postby Sandeep » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Project is kinda stalled. eDP interface is not available on MXMIII interface so will have to make a adapter board for the eDP connector in geekbox.

do you have any adapter cables with eDP connector ?
Sandeep

Return to Projects